Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2007 10:46
Okay well i got the segment creator from the tgc website, and i cant figure out how to make it work again, help please!

Endless Fps Team
vorconan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2007 10:46
Can you label your threads decently next time?

Endless Fps Team
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2007 11:16
Okay, but i dont need help, And mods go ahead and lock this....
Its no use anyways...
Im just making some new 3d modeled guns and im wanting to know if anyone can model them, i have about 32 new guns im learning to make, but i also want them with modeled hands, untill i get better i will make them very interesting...And make my own pack which will be free to all of the community, and some segments and entities as well...

Endless Fps Team
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2007 11:21
Quote: "Im just making some new 3d modeled guns and im wanting to know if anyone can model them,"

So which one is it, are you making new guns or waiting to leach off of someone? You'll find it hard to do that here mate.

Regards,
Dave

Endless Fps Team
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2007 11:24
No, i actually drew them on sketches of papper, but i dont know how to model and i dont know how to make them as a weapon either, nor can i texture but tomorrow ill show you some pics of the weapons i drew, (though the first attepmt sucks, but the others dont...)

Im no hack type person who trys to leach off of people who made models...Im just here to create a game, my family and friends can enjoy on pc..

Endless Fps Team

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 20:15:10
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 20:15:10