Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Need a way to get your game out?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey all I am the network admin at www.panzer-network.com and am willing to advertise, add for download, and make custom CDs and cases for your game, or even sell. If you belive your game is good enough to do that stuff with then post it here or e-mail me at BlackKnightsTJ@aol.com but to sell I may have to speak to a few people at darkbasic but if I find your game to be good then I will do so. If you have any questions please let me know any time.
--

PS: I like to help people with their new programs/games to give them a chance in the world we know. Thanks for your time.
Teh Missingz0rs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2003 22:13
What type of games do you want?

Your damaged cells are replaced by the mitosis of others. But sometimes when they split they change a little... until there are too many mistakes and you die.

- Edd Biddulph
Eddie Gordo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2003 17:19
when you say sell do you mean like credit cards and shipping? that sort of thing?

Artifact Basic-5%
Epic Crossings RPG-25%
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2003 19:47
maybe advertise some prices Josh so we can make assessment.

Great Knight
Years of Service
User Offline
"Royal and commercial licence free" it says on the back my my dark basic pro box so I dont think you have to worry about selling games.

AMD Atherlon 2400+ XP, 380 DDr memeory, ATI Radeon 9000 64 DDR.

And a Katana.
Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2003 05:57
Same on the back of my DBC box!

Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done.
---Andy Rooney
Andy Igoe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2003 06:04
What sort of marketting do you propose? I ask because I am interested, and aiming to produce roughly commercial quality products.

My own web page shunts more traffic than your stats show, so what do you really offer aside from creaming a little off the top?

andy@bansheestudios.com

Pneumatic Dryll

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 00:27:39
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 00:27:39