Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Royalty free + custom game music from $2.99

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2007 20:14 Edited at: 31st Aug 2007 01:27
Hi!

Do you need music for your games / programs?

I write music for computer games that can be used royalty free! There are loads of different styles so take a look and see if theres one for your game!

Click below for samples:
Samples Page 1
Samples Page 2
Samples Page 3

To buy the tracks click here!

To buy all the tracks, click on the $59.99 box and click purchase, instead of selecting all the tracks. This will give you about a $50 discount!

All these tracks are royalty free which mean you just pay a one off payment for each track and thats it! you can use it as many times as you want! Please be nice and credit me in your games though! or display my website! www.blastmymusic.com/liambradbury

Want music for use ONLY with YOUR program or game?
If you need music that no one else can use, then e-mail me! epithika@aol.com I charge $20 per minute of music wrote and I will keep in touch with you every step of the way, making sure that you get the perfect track for your game! I'll send you low quality demos and if your happy with the end result, then we'll discuss payment and I'll send you the full high quality version. (You also get an exclusive licence for the track)

I can record in Mp3, ogg, wav, rm, aif, or wma

All the music is original material written by Liam Bradbury.

Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2007 21:52
You're a good composer but your songs sounds like MIDI and thus have a sort of flatness to them. It's good for MIDI and sounds very much suited for games, like RPGs. Price is good too, if one is working on a low budget. I shall keep a link to this thread would I be interested in this kind of music in the future.

[center]
CREATE games with ease! NO programming required!
WIP
Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Lol! On this thread a ad was Click Here for free music lol!
But I love the music thanks

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2007 23:32
Hmm,they sound good.Sadly enough i do not have $30 laying around per minute currently,though i'll keep your email.as one might never know.

epithika
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2007 01:27
Sorry! I meant to type $20 per minute!

Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
still alot for music man. I can go to a store and buy a album for £5 so I have to pay you £10 per minute. I just listened to the previews thought they was good but I don't want to keep paying for music all the time have like $20 for all songs or something. and have $5 per one.

Agent Dink
Years of Service
User Offline
It's not alot guys. People have to be paid for their services. He'll make you music that is totally fitted to your project and won't be able to sell the song again. It may cost you $50 but that's all he'll make off of it ever. I don't know what a typical timeframe it takes to write a song, but if he works on it for more than a few hours he's not actually making that much money. It's a business, and I think he's got a decent deal

Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2007 10:56 Edited at: 31st Aug 2007 10:57
I don't know the tax system of UK but here in Sweden charging $50 per hour of work is not that much to live on if you pay tax for it and cannot get enough work for at least 30 hours per week. Even if you have no expenses in earning that money. However, you can earn a little money every year as a hobby and then you don't have to pay any taxes.

Because you have exclusive rights to the song made and you can have any part of it changed I say it's quite cheap but then this is not a forum of people interested in investing that kind of money in their games. You can only afford this if you are rich or you plan to sell your game.

Remember, if you buy a CD at a store you have no rights to use this music in your game, even free ware games.

[center]
CREATE games with ease! NO programming required!
WIP
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2007 11:16
Well,I am intrested in investing money in my game,but the game i am planning,and working on its creation has nothing to do with TGC products.

But for one who has no real work,and has only 80 Euro a month(Seriously need to get more some time)it is quite a bit of money.

Hmm,but i just thought of this,Euro to USD is quite a difference,30USD would be around 22 Euro's,so it isnt actually that much.I just forgot USD is not worth that much lately.

epithika
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2007 06:47
Hi!

Thanks for all the comments! $20 per minute is pretty cheap, I've sen musicians charge upto $100 per minute!

If thats a bit out of your price range then you can always buy the tracks on my site. There royalty free which means you just pay a one off payment of about $3 and you can use it as many times as you like! Click here!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 22:38:55
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 22:38:55