Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Profit-Hitmanesque game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2007 06:00 Edited at: 5th Sep 2007 06:05
Well, Im tired of turning out incomplete games, so heres one that I have finally finished the engine of .

Profit is a game where the player takes control of a fledgling hitman just getting into the business. The name of the character is unknown because its up to the person playing to create the character! Basically from there, you go through the game completing a series of hits, starting simple, getting more complicated. Seeing as I would like to just keep making missions for it since that is about the point of the game, Im going to include a content downloader that will update the game with new hits each time I release one on my server. THAT is still in development.

As for the game itself, when you fire a weapon to execute or in self defense, the game with actually go into slow motion and a circling blur effect appears around the outside of the screen. Actually aiming the gun doesnt take much effort, the point of this game is the deeper thinking. Profit is not a very hard game, the focus is on cinematic impact and the weight between every kill and even every shot from a single gun. As for a deeper storyline, Im not sure what I will come up with, but school just started so not much original crap is going to come out of my head .

Screenshots were too big to paste here, since I want you all to see the full sized shots, even though they arent that special. Therefore you can find them on my site

CLICK HERE

Right now, dark matter models are acting as placeholders for the final products. As I said, Im on to modelling and such now.

and heres a little logo for the game

If you have any questions or suggestions, just let me know. Im looking for some good ideas, etc. since Im at a bit of a block on the story line.[href]null[/href]http://profit-the-game.bravehost.com/index.html

http://profit-the-game.bravehost.com/index.html
Lucky 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Looks promising. I'll be watching.
Diggsey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2007 22:48
Looks good

Xenocythe
Years of Service