Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Lost Treasures PGPS Winter Contest Entry

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2007 10:22
I can make a demo but I am mainly working on another game. If no one likes to buy LT I could release it for free.

Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2007 21:28
If I could fix my computer, then I will sell this game for 4.5 $ at GameTrove but I dont know what the Download Url is, what should be there and how does it works with the trial? It doesnt explain everything so I just wnat to know before uploading anything.
And to DarkFact if you are reading, Electronic Publishing Contract on FPSCgames.com
advertised on MaxRealms.Com and Phoenix-Sentry.com, is that comercial for the game?

Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2007 22:15
Maybe a bump but I decided to release LT for free. I have no time to sell it or make a nice installer for it. Here is the download wich the judges got for the PGPS contest. Feel free to comment it.

http://files.filefront.com/PGPS+Entrant+Lost+Treasursrar/;9134052;/fileinfo.html

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 01:14:55
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 01:14:55