Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / [DGDK.net] Initialising problems....

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2007 21:22
I've just done a lot of re-structuring of my project and split it into multiple parts with a common class library.

i.e. A toolkit project which includes the common library and a runtime project which also includes the common library.

Because of this I have had to re-create the authentication code.

I've modified the WinForms part of the application to have new assembly information. I then created the .exe, after this I ran the authentication program on that exe and added the .dgdk file generated as an embedded resource. In the Form Load event I have put the initialise function with the code from the authenticator and this is failing.

I've disabled the vhsost stuff and done a clean re-build before starting the authentication process.

Also the initialisation is done in the main form, not the class library project.

I'm sure it's something silly I've forgotten. Any Ideas?

Jas

----
"What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not'release' software. It escapes leaving a bloody trail of developers and quality assurance people in its wake!"
APEXnow
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2007 22:00
jasuk, Can you join me on IRC? #DGDK-NET

The irc connection details are available in the following thread:

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=100531&b=22

Paul.

APEXnow
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2007 22:47
Sorted Any problems, just let me know.

Paul.

jasuk70
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2007 11:45
To sum up my problems, I downloaded the new authenticator but didn't re-download the latest full version. Hence I had the old way of implementing the initialisation. Once I had the new docs an the new Authenticator, it's working jubblie

Jas

----
"What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not'release' software. It escapes leaving a bloody trail of developers and quality assurance people in its wake!"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 22:16:05
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 22:16:05