Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Need Help developing simple simulation game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, i am a begginer to the field of programming and need assistance in creating a simple simulation game. The developement software I have is dark basic pro and I also have caligary gamespace. I need to create a simulation where the player is simply hovering over a flat two-dimentional landscape or set of pictures that I can easily apply in the coding (jpg,bmp) I want to be able to apply a vast amount of images together and than hover over them and decending to them to my preference. I understand that this is a simplistic task for any amatuer programmer. I need to obtain the coding layout and then I will be able to apply the images to my liking. Please help me render the code layout. My email is kkletetschka@gmail.com
Thank You

-kletetschka
Jeff032
Years of Service
User Offline
Most people on this forum, and probably other forums too, for that matter, do not prefer to "give" other people code because then they do not really learn anything.

If you are having trouble with something and you post what you have already written, they will most likely help you to correct it.

Otherwise, they will probably point you towards some helpful tutorials.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=105573&b=7

-Jeff

Space Game WIP

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 05:15:32
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 05:15:32