Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / [LOCKED] Aspiring RPG Game Designer

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello. My alias is Shin Migumi and I am a well known rpg maker on countless communities. I am fascinated by rpg's and have worked with programs such as Rpg Maker 2003 to make my dreams a reality. The title of my game is Dragonsong which can be found here http://www.freewebs.com/thedragonsongseries/
While the first one is being made on rpg maker, I have dreampt of making it 3d, which is why I turned to Darkbasic Professional. The thing is, I don't know crap about programming, but I really want to make a sequal of my game on Darkbasic. I was hoping to get a little team together that could help me out with it. I also have other ideas as well such as my action game "Red Ninja", my fps game "Agent Crossfire", and my fighting game "Fury Fighter". I am excellent at making unique stories, characters, plots, etc.
TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2007 06:19
Sorry, but the forum AUP does not allow team requests except in very rare circumstances where the poster has already made considerable progress with their project and includes sufficient proof.

This would need to include screenshots and a demo program to download showing that the poster's game is not just an idea and they are touting for forum members to do the work for them.

Unfortunately, a program written in something other than DB does not qualify.

TDK_Man

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 05:18:19
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 05:18:19