Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / My 2D Sprites and whatnot + comic!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2003 18:07 Edited at: 18th Jun 2003 12:24
Hello, pretty soon I will be offering my services as a 2D Spriter, which means, I will be making characters or base sprites for people. Here is some examples of my work-->

(I would like comments or crits.)

Now, here's just a fun comic I was doing in MS Paint-->

http://branks.fateback.com/faceballonline.html

I would most likely join anyone who is creating a Dragonball based game. It would be very cool.

"There is one place, and it is there, only there where you shall find the master"
Nilrem
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2003 18:37
Whilst I'm not working on a DBZ game, I am working on an anime graphics style game, a side project of mine, whilst it is no where near completion (the engine) I need some artwork for inspiration; by the way your sprites are good, very good work Branks.

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
emmatia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2003 13:29 Edited at: 17th Jun 2003 13:30
Bleh. Your comic images are broken.

Branks
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2003 12:23
Yea, but go to my site to see--> http://branks.fateback.com/faceballonline.html

"There is one place, and it is there, only there where you shall find the master"
Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
All of your sprites look good, but if you want to show people what you can do then you should also show some animations.

Pincho.
Guyon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2003 07:25
Animations are a must to really see your work, but you broke one of the biggest rules of good comic drawing. Never show a figure in a mirror image. They appear too static, like cutouts. Disney, Marvel Comics, & Loony Toons cartoons, follow this as a hard rule.

BTW another good rule is the Silhouette drawing. You should see what the charicter is doing just by it's Silhouette.

Get Disneys "Illusion of life book and especially see the section under Fred Moore (my hero).

You have talent.
Kanzure
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, may I be the first to ask if your services can be requested by me? hehe...

I'm doing an RPG, and I need somebody that is just a pixel artist, and loves doing that.....

~Morph
Owner of MultiCode.NET and Multi2k.NET.
Nothing is something, and something is then nothing. Life is an illusion.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 09:02:03
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 09:02:03