Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / [LOCKED] Hey, new and have a question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hey, ive jes got a few questions

right well im not a complete noob on this because i have experience of over 3D studios, however im not a very cabable promgrammer, so i focused my arts on 3D modelling which i now do at college.

what im getting at is that i want to make a game i designed a while ago, its very short and shouldnt take too long to code, so i was wondering if i could team up with a programmer just for a bit, the game will be freeware and 100% programming credit will go to whoever does it.

and i apriechate if his is the wrong area to post this request,so feel free to point me to a better place.

if you want more details message me at crimsoncake@hotmail.com

"Why do today, when you can leave for tomorrow" - Jecth FF10
dark donkey
Years of Service
User Offline
I may be intrested, what type of game?. Also yea this is the wrong place to post this its not aloud on this forum without proof you have done some work on t. Maybee a mod will think twice if you have soem screens of some models and stuff.
Final Cross
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh right, well lucky i have some screen shots then , however they are not on this computer, but i will have them uploaded by tonight.

It's a hack and slash rpg. as i said before very very short.
ill give you the story if you agree to help.

I need to know if you can do the following:

- A simple hack and slash battle system

- To teleport the player between areas

- To change between weapon's at the tap of a button

- Item gethering

- Basic Menu

Don't worry if you can't do all of them, just say which ones you can do

Xtreme_Dry

"Why do today, when you can leave for tomorrow" - Jecth FF10
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2007 14:11
It looks like you got your help. But all team requests get locked without a significant amount of work having been done on them.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 05:17:39
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 05:17:39