Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / [LOCKED] Opinions. Please?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I was thinking of making a 2D game. I want the graphics like Metroid Zero Mission. I was thinking of a game where a crazy cannibal somehow gets into a secret lab and causes an accident, causing the lab [and eventually a small town (if I can make a sequel)] to kill people. It sounds like Resident Evil & Texas Chainsaw Massacre combined, but it's just the plot. <Inhaling> ):.....what do you think about it.....
tha_rami
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2007 06:03
Wrong board, this is not a WIP but a Game Theory. It should be on Game Design Theory, and even then I'd recommend you be more extensive.

* How will the game play. Who will you play? Is it a platformer? A puzzle game? I mean, we can't say anything about it this way.
* What will make the game stand out? I mean, why is this concept special?
* Do you have any sketches, character description ect.? Those really add to the credibility of your idea.

I recommend you retry starting this thread on the Game Design Theory board, and have this one locked.

A mod has been erased by your signature because it was larger than 600x120
Mr Tank
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2007 06:15
Yeah wrong forum, but anyway.
Having a 2d game is a good idea since it simplifies a lot of things.

If you're making a crazy cannibal in a lab type game, i reckon a top-down style game would be easier to make- robotron, zombies ate my neighbors kind of thing

SUPER BADASS SPACESHIP X: WEBSITE
FORUM TOPIC

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 22:23:29
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 22:23:29