Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / [LOCKED] My computer was about to crash so i put db pro on another comp, now it broken!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I bought the electronic download version of db pro over 2 years ago and during those 2 years, I no longer had internet. Now I have Internet, a new e-mail and a new service. However, shortly after I got internet, My desktop computer crashed! Luckily, I backed up a lot of files to cds. And I backed up my db pro, a modeler, and a program i made to a flash drive. I uploaded them to the laptop, and it worked for about a month. Then one day, I felt inspired to program. I opened db pro, and it crashed about 10 times in a row. I tried 2 other times with the same results. I tried to open some of my code in db pro, and the same thing happend. Because I cant afford another db pro I can no longer make any programs. (also, for some reason, every thing i try to download off this website crashes on me now. That or they are corrupt) But want to know if it could be fixed somehow or something...
TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2007 02:00
Please don't spam the forums.

A single post on one board is sufficient.

TDK_Man

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 05:17:20
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 05:17:20