Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / RICH READ THIS PLEASE!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
LOL... Sorry for that but I had to get you to read this Rich.
Please check your email as I sent you the tutorial and I need an answer ASAP. ^_~

Ta ta for now
Mary
MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2003 21:59
Although this is for rich, I just wanted to ask how your project is going, and what updates there have been.

(Current)-Conquest of the Continent Announced!!-
(progress)-concept/story/goals finished-
(misc.)learning m-shape&ts5 (as current as)6-9-03
Angeleyes
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Yellow, great to see you again! (even tho I cant see you, you know what I mean) ^_^

Well sure thing, the game is going fine, but the programmers are having to re-work the movement routines and both Simon and Eric are sorting that out between them. But there was a delay as Simon had a death in the family and the game had to stop for that of cause.

But we have updates on the site and more art and things to download AND we got together with the Author and we are running an official Competition with a really nice prize. But the thing is that even tho we have had a lot of emails from people over the game, we dont have many members and the compo is for members only.

Why we don’t have people registering for our newsletter I don’t know, after all its free, it keeps you updated, it makes you an automatic member, plus its just like the newsletter on this site that Rich does….But oh well!

So yes there has been updates and things are going ok do far and the demo will still be out in time… I think. ^_~

AND we can STILL use an extra hand if anyone wants to join the team...Hint hint.

Ta ta for now
Mary

Angeleyes
Years of Service
User Offline
Bump....

Just so Rich see's this.

MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2003 01:19 Edited at: 11th Jun 2003 01:22
hehe

Wow I checked your site and their are tons of updates.

I'll talk to you later.(gotta go read all the updates)

(Current)-Conquest of the Continent Announced!!-
(progress)-concept/story/goals finished-
(misc.)learning m-shape&ts5 (as current as)6-9-03

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 00:33:18
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 00:33:18