Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Band of Brovaz - Fight for Wecky (PGPS Winter Contest Entry)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, this is my entry for the PGPS Winter Contest Entry.

It's called Band of Brovaz - Fight for Wecky, and is a grand theft auto style game set in my home town of Lincoln in England.

The story is so..... There are loads of rival gangs in Lincoln, and the whole town is on the verge of all out war. Gangs from schools are bricking your school, trashing and burning your cars beating up the students from your school(high). So the head, off record, tells you and you to infiltrate the gangs, work your way to the top, and bring them down. And when a whole gang of them beat the absolute '' out of your brother and hospital, you decide to pay a little back.

This is a late entry because I only found out about the contest last Sunday so things may be subject to change.

But, what do you think? Any and all (non abusive) comments will be extremely helpful and grateful.

Thanks

P.Tew.
Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2007 22:33
Quote: "(non abusive) comments"

Oh.

Sounds like a cool idea. But you need a screenshot, or this'll get locked.

The Pus in Boots biography; "My awesome-tastic ego", is out now!
P Tew
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok I will, but we haven't done any level work yet because we are still planning the game out, but as soon as I have got something concrete, I'll post a screen shot.
P Tew
Years of Service
User Offline
Also, I have changed it now so that instead of just bringing down the gangs, your brother gets killed in the attack and you are looking for your brother's killer.
Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2007 22:47
P Tew,

Greetings. I'd hurry and get a screenie up right away, or this thread will be locked by a mod..

Thanks,

Seth Black

Own It, Or Get Owned...
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2007 22:50
Please repost this thread when you have a screenshot. Competition entry or not, the showcase board rules still apply.

Locked.

http://www.seqoiagames.com/seqoiacorp/

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-29 03:00:35
Your offset time is: 2024-06-29 03:00:35