Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Aftershock - PGPS Winter Contest Entry *WARNING: LONG STORY*

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2007 19:58 Edited at: 7th Oct 2007 02:20
You are Corey Johnson, a 32 year old Anti-Resistance Soldier, Level 5 clearence. You are operating in a desert nearby the city you have lived in your entire life...

You scream for an ammo clip, nobody is willing to give on up. That is when you feel the worst pain you have ever felt in your entire life. You are hit in the back of the head by a rebal. 3 weeks later you awake in a makeshift hospital somewhere inside the city. By some miracle you have survived and made an almost full recovery. But your good luck is short lived, you step outside the medical tent only to see the city you almost died to protect in ruins. You are struck hard by this, and you begin to run, as fast and as far as you can. You then collapse in a bombed out building.
When you awake, you find that two rebals are standing over you. "How do they not know who I am?" You think. Just then, it hits you, youre still wearing your hospital clothes, they think you're one of them! "Glad we found you, if those ARSs (Anti-Resistance Soldiers) found you, you would have been toast." Said one of the rebals. "Yeah, ever since they had this city bombed, it's been hard to find a place to stay." You are horrified of what you just heard.... All along those who you were working with did this to your hometown... "Come with us" said the other rebal. "Sure" You say.

Fetures: = not started. = working on it. = done.

working ladders
night vision goggles (in some levels)
3 levels all with unique gameplay
secret areas
much more!

Screenshot:

NOTE: *EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DO NOT COMMENT ON THE SCREENSHOT IT IS VERY ROUGH AND ALPAH (no lights and stuff)*

ALL WHO OPPOSE ME WILL BE CONSUMED BY FIREY BLACK DEATH!
I also like cookies
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2007 21:48
The screenshot needs to be viewable within the thread or else a mod will lock it.

Stoopid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2007 21:56
Do This.

Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2007 22:04
How about I just do it.

Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2007 22:59
That could be rotterdam or anywhere, liverpool or Rome....

creator of zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2007 23:01
because rotterdam is anywhere, anywhere alone.....

TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2007 23:39
Finally, people with some appreciation to eighties music!

Just read the title: 'Aftershock'

You... ermmm, haven't been playing Stuntman: Ignition have you by any chance. Could just be a wild co-incidence.

[center]
Greek freak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2007 00:21
Quote: "
You scream for an ammo clip, nobody is willing to give on up. That is when you feel the worst pain you have ever felt in your entire life. You are hit in the back of the head by a rebal. 3 weeks later you awake in a makeshift hospital somewhere inside the city. By some miracle you have survived and made an almost full recovery. But your good luck is short lived, you step outside the medical tent only to see the city you almost died to protect in ruins. You are struck hard by this, and you begin to run, as fast and as far as you can. You then collapse in a bombed out building.
When you awake, you find that two rebals are standing over you. "How do they not know who I am?" You think. Just then, it hits you, youre still wearing your hospital clothes, they think you're one of them! "Glad we found you, if those ARSs (Anti-Resistance Soldiers) found you, you would have been toast." Said one of the rebals. "Yeah, ever since they had this city bombed, it's been hard to find a place to stay." You are horrified of what you just heard.... All along those who you were working with did this to your hometown... "Come with us" said the other rebal. "Sure" You say.
"

Is that your idea of a long story?
Well you could have waited a little longer to post some screenies. The only thing I see is a blant room and an enemy who looks more or less like a diver (or is it just me? lol). What is he doing outside water?

Did he forget his oxygen mask and set off home to fetch it?
Sorry for the sarcasm but if the guy in the picture is an anti-resistance soljer then I am a polar bear writing with my toes. Anyone knows where the arctic is?
Btw if you suddenly wake up at night and a ghost says follow me you say sure? (like the guy says sure in your story)
-A soldier living in a city all his life near a desert? What was he doing every day cleaning the road from mud?
<<You shout for a ammo clip: So I suppose that this guy was walking in the central square and yelled: GIve me an ammo clip!!! I want to shoot Mario today
First you are hit by a rebel in the back then bombed inside a building... well I guess his life is never boring...
<<You are still wearing your hospital clothes>>: EEhmmmm krnk knr krn k what;s up doc? (Bugs bunny)
<<All this with which you were working did this to your town>>: I would have done the same thing personally if I was living in a city near a desert.

The problem is not if there isn't after-death-life. The problem is if there is no life in life!
0NTRACK
Years of Service
User Offline
I realize it does look (and sound?) like crap at the moment, but trust me, I just didn't want my thread to be locked before I even get halfway through production.

I also like cookies
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2007 03:03
I don't see his first post anymore.

0NTRACK
Years of Service
User Offline
What happened to my first post?!

I also like cookies
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2007 05:15
me either

0NTRACK
Years of Service
User Offline
Where did it go?! Oh well... If whoever (or whatever) refuses to give me my main post back. I'll just make a new thread (with improved ideas and stuff, don't think I didn't take your suggestions into consideration )
@ Greek freak: You would bomb Vegas???

I also like cookies
DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
Well the first post in the thread is missing. But I'm sure it'll come back soon. Good luck in the contest!

~Dave

Phoenix Sentry Programmer
Greek freak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2007 11:57
Quote: "@ Greek freak: You would bomb Vegas???"

Maybe I am not so good in geography but is vegas near a desert? Well it would be nice to see me in the news anyway.
What are you talking about the first post? I can see it clearly.
Anywayz good luck in the contest (you will need it{sarcasm})

The problem is not if there isn't after-death-life. The problem is if there is no life in life!
DieRider
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2007 12:38
Yeah, vegas is surrounded by the nevada desert. They did nuclear bomb testings there.

Also greek freak that character in the screenshot is an SAS special ops soldier(in real life anyway), and he's got a gasmask on.

While the story did seem a bit unclear at first glance, think logically and it'll come to you, sometimes you have to join the dots.

Las estrellas arriba

"See, guns don't kill people, people kill people, guns defend people against people with smaller guns"
Fluffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2007 13:24
good story nice and juicy it may seem abit unclear but i think it will go quite nicely. pls get sum other pics I wanna see where u r gowin with this!

Anthology Games
0NTRACK
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, I have a very improved screenshot, it's the parking garage entrance.

The other screenie is just so my thread didn't get locked, sorry for its lack of quality.
Custom HUD coming soon.

I also like cookies
Fuzz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2007 09:52
I think it sounds pretty cool

0NTRACK
Years of Service
User Offline
Please leave more comments. I am afraid that this thread will ! It's not that bad.

I also like cookies
0NTRACK
Years of Service
User Offline
I am sorry to say this, but last week my computer had so many viruses (I somehow received a cluster) that it had to be completely reformatted. Even though I lost everything, I WILL still be participating in the contest. I will be back with a new thread, story, everything. I am deeply sorry to say this. I'll seeya later!

-ONTRACK

I also like cookies

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 23:03:56
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 23:03:56