Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / DarkMatter 2 - Browser Source Error

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2007 07:47
With DarkMatter 2 you get the source to a simple model browser. I wanted to edit it to load some models I've been working on. When I tried to run the edited source I got an error, which I assumed was because of a change I had made. After failing to see what I could have done to cause the error I just tried to compile the unedited source to see if it would work. It didn't it still gave the same error which is "Runtime Error 118 - Array does exist or array subscript out of bounds at Line 15"

Here is the unedited code:

Line 15 is the one which says "file$=list$(i)".

Anyway I have tried to fix this error but I just can't. If anybody could explain to me what the problem is, it would be greatly appreciated.

[center]
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2007 12:18
I fixed a few months ago, the source is on my machine at home. I'll post it later. I also changed the code to allow you to run it in any directory, it's currently hardcoded to only work in the media subdirectory, IIRC.

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2007 13:49
Cool thanks...

[center]
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2007 11:25
Sorry to be a pain but I still can't edit the source to get it to work... any chance you could post the newer version or did you post it somewhere else?

[center]
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2007 14:52 Edited at: 17th Oct 2007 14:52
Sorry...I forgot.
Can't find the source code, but this is the working, compiled version (attached). You can put it in any folder and it will let you vire models in that folder and the sub-folders

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2007 00:37
Thanks Batvink...

[center]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 05:13:54
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 05:13:54