Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Tutorials (not) Included with Dark Basic Professional (Online)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2007 01:59
I purchased DBPro a few weeks ago and as far as I could tell the only way to purchase it via TGC's website is the online-only version, no box. I've been finding a lot of references to media and tutorials included with the box version that aren't included with the online version - Since (AFAIK) there is no longer a box version available, is there some other way to get a hold of the media and tutorials that would normally be included with it? The tutorials listed on the Developer Network part of the site don't seem to match up.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2007 13:45
The tutorials are all outdated, they were written for the original DB Pro. The product is significantly different now.

This is a far better place to start:

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=115633&b=7

5867Dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "The tutorials are all outdated, they were written for the original DB Pro. The product is significantly different now"

Yeah DBPro has changed. All for the better though!
Welcome to the fourms Baragh!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 05:08:32
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 05:08:32