Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / My Site

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2003 13:58
I love making websites. I've just got into game making and I need money to make games, and better sites. If I can make a good site I can earn money of it. All the money will go towards game making.

To help me earn money get paid to surf the net at http://www.freewebs.com/dc12/valuepay.html
If you know of a 3d Modeller thats easy to use please contact me! Visit my game making site at http://www.dc-games.tk
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2003 15:20
quality spam my friend.

Unfortunately some people take offence to blatant money making as if its some form of swearing or taboo thing to post.

Some people would call this spam, you havent made a connection to anyone yet in a friendly way and therfore your approach here with clicking my site gives us an indication your more money driven then making friends and working out the problems.

I realise your passionate about making sites and games and money but it must be tempered with a soul and a personality.

I know you have just joined recently, so you may not be aware of the subtle net protocols people follow to not offend anyone.

I was 14 once also and had a job so could i reccomend early starts as a paperboy or washing shop windows on weekends that are not in shopping malls as there usually covered.

Dont forget if u spend some time developing skills in either website design or say 3d modelling you could instigate a paypal account and make some pocket money.

Have you considered applying for game testing, I once saw a show where a 15 yr old american kid did that and made enough candy if you get my drift.

good luck with what ever you do but please refraim from blatant spam posts please.

Programmer Dave
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2003 15:24
ok...i just need money, and there is not much a 12 year old can do. i get pocket money, but it'll take ages to save up for some good software. i'm aussie so everything is really expensive over the net. i'm trying to get a paper run, but loads of kids do them around my area.

If you know of a 3d Modeller thats easy to use please contact me! Visit my game making site at http://www.dc-games.tk
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2003 15:41
Im aussie also so I know the price is harsh
its virtually x2 or x3 times in some cases.

Ask your mum or dad if they will sponsor you a dollar for every dollar you earn towards a project.

My Dad did this for me once and after a shopping mall of dirty windows and 3 saturdays I saved up enough money for a texas instruments ti99a it was a barely 1mhz cpu with 48k ram.

time to learn your craft as well as focus on making money.
Make some friends of similar age and scope on the way.

Sorry im a bit old (30's) almost ancient in your eyes but there will either be someone you know or meet who will be keen to work out ideas for games and stuff like you do.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 00:42:21
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 00:42:21