Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / [LOCKED] Starting a new game community

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2007 02:02
Hi,
I know being new to the game industry can be very hard. This is the reason why I created a website dedicated to those that want to learn, teach, and play. This website is not just for TGC or DBP, it is for almost everything. There are tutorials, resources, wiki, and forums. All this can help you find friends and a great community to be in. There is a team request board there too for those that want to request a team. Now if you are new, I wouldn't suggest trying to start a team and if you do good luck. My suggestion is when starting out, get on a team that is making the easy stuff and work from there. The goal of this website is to learn the things you want to learn, teach the things you already know and play the games that could be the next biggest hit. So please join up and contribute. The website address is www.sanangelogames.com.

BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2007 09:08
I've locked this because your forum doesn't actually have any posts! By all means, add something to your signature, but this thread doesn't add anything useful.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 08:29:20
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 08:29:20