Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / iso code snippet

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2003 06:32
ok sorry for lulling some of you in here thinking that there would be a code snippet for an isometric engine, there isnt, yet anyway. I'm looking to make a 2d isometric game, and cause of my poor coding skills i got no idea where to start. I mean i understand the logic of it im just not good with how to code the sprite to walk onto tiles. if i could get a basic code snippet that works with dbc i could build on it, i tried indi's one but it doesnt work properly, infact all i get is the cursor and the right panel, but no tiles come up.So if anyone has a code for a tile system please post it here so others can get it. also im looking to join a group workign on an isometric 2d game so if anyone there has a tile code but wants to keep it inhouse i can make iso sprites for you guys, so can i join .
yay i got db going again, now i can work on all these isometric games

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 12:32:11
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 12:32:11