Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / [LOCKED] Where's my Model?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2007 20:36 Edited at: 7th Nov 2007 20:37
I decided to rewrite a MP space shooter sim i've been working on, and I seem to be having a problem. I can't see my ship, the camera moves, etc...but the ship does not show up. I tested it by loading a ship other than my player ship, and it can be seen by the camera which tells me it isn't the model, but the ship i'm trying to control just isn't there. I placed the model in my old script, it works just fine, just not in this one. I've racked my brain on this one for two days, any suggestions anyone? Keep in mind, i remmed out alot of stuff and striped it down to help me in the trouble shooting process...I also replaced the gosubs with the actual code in order, thinking that might have something to do with it, but it don't appear to. The object i just can't see is labeled OURID.

XFS Illusion
Years of Service
User Offline
Just noticed, has something to do with the glue object to limb command, not sure what yet...i just know that when i commented it out, the model showed up...still needs to be glued though or it wont fly right.

XFS Illusion
Years of Service
User Offline
Nevermind, I found it. Thanks anyway.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 08:17:05
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 08:17:05