Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / LITE:FX and ButterCutter delayed???

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I ordered and got confirmation from PayPal for both packages I bought from butterfingerprints and waited so far 5 days and I didn't even get yet a confirmation of order.
This seems to happen often with him because I read here in the Forum about another complaint back in July and then the answer was that his HD went down. Well it seems that he should change his PC by now because this is not the way to treat customers that pay first and get it later much later....
On the other hand I congratulate BOU with his MagicFPS which I bought on the 15th and got it just a few hours later.
Veron
Years of Service
User Offline
Email him then. Don't create a thread for it. I'm sure he's trying his hardest to get them to you ASAP.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2007 18:59
If you have an issue with a third party developer then e-mail him or her as was stated in the last post.If you had read all of the posts in regards to what you are referring to you will see that Butters has other things to do as well as this and it takes a few days to get your order.I am sure he'd love to sit around to wait and fill orders the minute they come in but I'm betting he gets paid more at his day job.I can assure you that Butters will get you what you ordered.

Please have mercy and use the search function.
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2007 19:16
As you can see, you posted very early this morning. I sent your order before I left for the office this morning, as Fred has already said, these model packs are not my day job, and the order confirmation does say I may take a few days to reply.

I don't want to pick at hairs, but you waited 4 days, not 5 for your order, anyway, it's all sent now. Please let me know if you recievd it.

JoeSan
Years of Service
User Offline
Of course i know I shouldn't have created a thread but I realized that after 3 emails to him without a response this was a good route to obtain the packages, as it was indeed. Less than 3 hours after this thread appeared i got the answers and the instructions to D/L.
butter fingers you say it was only 4 days, well it is then 4 days too late it should be only 4 or 5 hours + the geographical time difference after all PayPal deducted the money half an hour later.
TeMpLaR1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2007 13:04
i dont think its based on how long the money takes to get to him Joe, its when he has time to send you the stuff...

Not everyone in the world has the time to do this sort of stuff all the time like some people do

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2007 14:48 Edited at: 17th Nov 2007 14:49
Quote: "On the other hand I congratulate BOU with his MagicFPS which I bought on the 15th and got it just a few hours later. "

You do know that you now have an illegal copy of Magic FPS, right? BOU was banned shortly after advertising someone else's work, and trying to sell it illegaly. I would get in touch with the actual owner of the program and see if they can help you obtain a legal copy.

Since you bought it a few days ago, it tells me that this person is conducting illegal business, even after he was found out...the owner may want to get the authorities involved. Do you have a link to BOU's webpage?

-Keith

Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh yeah BOU. You better delete that copy. I feel sorry for JoeSan now because he paid for it which will go to BOU and he has to get rid of it.

[href=http://www.freewebs.com/deatheadstudios/]
[/href]
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2007 17:20
Quote: "butter fingers you say it was only 4 days, well it is then 4 days too late it should be only 4 or 5 hours + the geographical time difference after all PayPal deducted the money half an hour later."

The files don't magically send themselves.Much like the folks at TGC Butter fingers manually verifies and ships his orders.
I have been nice about this and Butters has been nice about this.If you have already received your order then fine.If not please be patient..

Please have mercy and use the search function.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 00:11:07
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 00:11:07