Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Anyone up to a game...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2003 02:02
Of Diablo or Diablo II online? I got the Battle Chest a little while ago and I'm having fun with both games . Problem is just about everyone hacks in Diablo and 1/5th of the people hack in Diablo II, so games really need to be organized... anyone want to play?
--Mouse

Famous Fighting Furball
Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2003 02:28
I just lost 4k on a mmorpg game (runescape) just now. well, the usual habit kicks in: (shouting vulgar words, hit my monitor with my sis' teddy bear, grabs my own hair, etc.)

The thing is: firstly somebody call for help and i decided to help them, then i died to the bloody demon, and i left out all my money, items, and weapons.. for the bloody fella advantage to take..

God freakin' damn it, If i ever met the kid in real life, i'ma gonna *toooooooooot..

i think i'll skip it for the time being Mouse

Snake? What happened? Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!! - Colonel Roy Campbell

Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2003 18:48
Runescape is fun to dabble in, but never play serious with a free game is my advice

Just be glad you weren't playing Shadowbane!!!

--Mouse

Famous Fighting Furball

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 02:32:09
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 02:32:09