Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Hey Raven! Questions 'bout the "nFinity" Console

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2003 19:25 Edited at: 16th Jun 2003 23:38
Raven, I think it's a great idea, and i was wondering, hoe would you get the console to read the dba games? Also, who will make it? Are you gonna hire a schmoe that knows how to make PC's? Do you know someone? Is there a handyman DB User? ARe YOU a handyman DB user? Can we write stuff in DBC? What will the games be on? Regular CD's? I think it's a great idea, but I just think it can't be done GL though!!!

---Mattman
"Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done." Andy Rooney
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2003 20:17
lol... there is alot of thinking way too small
but checkout the FMTau Forums for your questions

Within the Epic battle of the fates the Shadow and the Angel will meet. With it will harbinger the very fight of good vs evil!
Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2003 20:23
already did Could you please answer these questions though!

---Mattman
"Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done." Andy Rooney
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2003 20:24
not on here... i'll do it when i get on my comp that can access Lycos later.

Within the Epic battle of the fates the Shadow and the Angel will meet. With it will harbinger the very fight of good vs evil!
Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2003 21:12
talk there later!
btw, it takes a long time for your forums to load!!!

---Mattman
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2003 21:17
doesn't take long at all... its just the fact i have a loading page, just seems longer - loads as fast as this site

Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2003 21:22
I know. I've stared at that loading page for 20 minutes today lol!
Just answer these 2 questions, are you really gonna use a controller with mixed up peices, and how will the console b made?

---Mattman
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2003 23:15
He dosen't want to talk about his little scheme here, after getting in trouble earlier. Ask him on his forums.

--Mouse

Famous Fighting Furball
Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2003 23:23
fine

---Mattman
Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2003 23:36
I started a new topic on your site. See ya there!

---Mattman

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 02:35:21
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 02:35:21