Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / A decent composer available

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2007 01:58
Hi everyone,
I've been on this forum before but can't remember my login details so I'm joining up again

I'm a professional (as in, I've actually been doing this for a while) music composer and producer. I've mainly stayed in film and televsion but I've been making more and more video game soundtracks so I'm just posting up my services on here for any projects that need music. I've worked with Cartoon Network, BBC, The Game Creators, a few projects on here, NBC news and loads more...

If its a small project and I like it then I'll do it for free/as cheap as your budget allows as I'm between contracts at the moment and I'm waiting for my next one

Anyway, have a listen to some of my samples and let me know what you think http://thesimulatedcity.com/cb/?page_id=4

Hope all is well,
speak to you all soon

Chris Blundell (from The Simulated City Studios)

Ric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2007 12:42
Good stuff! Just wondering how you get projects for big companies like BBC - do they come to you or do you approach them with a demo?

Insert Name Here
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2007 20:54 Edited at: 27th Nov 2007 20:55
I see you have something on Geisha House.
Nice.

Sudoku arts, the rabi and Nancy DrewG
Luke314pi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2007 22:28 Edited at: 27th Nov 2007 22:50
Your music is very impressive!

flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2007 00:54
wow. nice music.

"these shoes are 300 hundred dollars"-Shoes by Kelly http://smallgroupproductions.com/
the simulated city
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2007 02:54
Hey everyone, thanks for the nice comments!
Quote: "Good stuff! Just wondering how you get projects for big companies like BBC - do they come to you or do you approach them with a demo?"
- well, all the different sections of the BBC, its impossible to get in with all of them, usually I contact producers and directors first with a demo. And now theyre starting to come to me, they ask me to pitch for something and I then send a demo pitch to their requirements. Sometimes i get the job, sometimes I dont!

Quote: "I see you have something on Geisha House.
Nice."
Yeah, I'm working with Cash to help get the game music as atmospheric as the game!

luke314pi and flashing snall: Thanks very much!

I'm working on a few pieces at the moment which will hopefully be finished next week. But I'm always looking for projects!

Beast E Gargoyle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2008 05:00 Edited at: 13th Jan 2008 05:08
If you do music for free our project called streets of rage http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=107269&b=8 needs a music compioser if your up to it, we could use your efforts. All the best, Beastegargoyle

Streets of Rage the best 3d beat em up ever check out the wip on apollo forums!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-19 10:21:46
Your offset time is: 2024-03-19 10:21:46