Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / exams......AGHHH

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2003 00:34
ok
everyone who has an exam within the next 176 hours post your anger here [img] [/img]
Info Q.&statments corect@da time of going to pres. I acept 0 responsibility for typos gramaticaly incorect txt swering or pety complant tht u hve so just piss off unles u r anserin da Q.
Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2003 00:35
schools out here

---Mattman
"Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done." Andy Rooney
FieldDoc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2003 00:36
*slaps mattman*

I got 3 HUGE exams in 4 weeks...I can sympathise

Life is like a penis:
When it's soft you can't beat it, when it's hard you get screwed.
Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2003 00:42
hey, i don't have exams anyways

*slaped*

i'm in elementry school

lol lol lol lol

1 per exam

lol

don't slap me anymore

---Mattman
"Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done." Andy Rooney
Terabyte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2003 00:50
well schools not out here till the 21st of july
i have german french checmistry physics ...o what fun!
slaps mattman) hehe erm ok ill vent my anger first

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and before anyone askes
NO I DID NOT HOLD DOWN AGH! FOR 3 MINUTES!!!!!!!

next!

Info Q.&statments corect@da time of going to pres. I acept 0 responsibility for typos gramaticaly incorect txt swering or pety complant tht u hve so just piss off unles u r anserin da Q.
Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2003 00:58
i used my arrow key to scroll on ur ARGH. When it pass by letter G & H, it looks like i'm looking outside a moving Virgin train.

Snake? What happened? Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!! - Colonel Roy Campbell

Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2003 01:07
21 of July!
ouch!

---Mattman
Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2003 01:10
forums are slowtoday.
oh, i forgot you are all in school
gronda gronda

---Mattman
spooky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2003 01:37
As I'm in my 30's, exams are a distant memory!

You think these exams are taxing on the brain. Just wait until you go to college and do 'A' levels and the like. Now those are the sort of exams to turn you into a jibbering wreck!

Gronda, Gronda
Terabyte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2003 19:45
hehe

a moveing virgin train?

i didnt know that they moved

sicjoshsic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2003 20:15
got no exams for a couple of weeks now....
GCSE's r easy, im dreading A levels

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 02:43:07
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 02:43:07