Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Krizon W.I.P/ Team request/ Screenshots

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2007 09:00
What's up guys. Anyone who remembers this project or a old thread I'd like to inform you'll that this game never died. Production got slowed down due to the disaaperance of team members. Im still cranking out new ideas and work is underway on this project. Ill be posting some layouts and docs here about the game quite soon. I'll be in need of some serious team members as well, but for now this is not a team request. If anyone likes what they see at the moment please shoot me an email of possible interests in the project.

Thanks.

P4 3.2GHZ | 512MB ram | Geforce 5200 256MB | WinXP
tha_rami
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2007 15:34
Looks like a blue version of Influx, and that's a good thing! Looky pretty .

A mod has been erased by your signature because it was larger than 600x120
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2007 23:09
Er...what's with the blue?

Jrock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2007 23:12 Edited at: 3rd Dec 2007 23:13
Nice job so far.

I'm guessing the blue parts are place holders.

Practice makes perfect. But if nobody is perfect, why practice?
Darth Kiwi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2007 23:14
So... blue!

I actually like it. I think the blue will grow on me: it makes everything looks more interesting. Maybe a little overpowering, but unique.

For those of us who didn't see the previous thread, could you give us a brief synopsis of the idea for the game? Not just plot, but themes, gameplay, etc.

I'm not actually a Kiwi, I just randomly thought it up one day.
koolaid 2764
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2007 06:52
I've included the game treatment document in here, for download, it gives an overall knowledge about the game and backstory is in there as well. Here's the backstory. Oh and people always ask me whats with the blue, it's only a placeholder texture thats all, i use the blue cause it's still easy to see the world with a solid color.

Backstory:

Several years ago the company known as Cyber-Tech was established. Cyber-Tech was setup by the government for research and development of high tech machines and weaponry of the future. Employee Steve Rift has been working with Cyber-tech for quite some years. He is part of the CT weapons division. Steve has had an ongoing suspicion regarding a hidden objective within the company. Lucy Reynolds who is a friend of Steve’s, works in an area of the weapons division. She has uncovered some very important information, leading to the possible existence of another facility on the desolate planet Krizon.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
koolaid 2764
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2007 07:03
Below ia the level layout for level 01 of the game Krizon. The level hull has been designed already. I'd like to know what you'll think from looking at the layout of gameplay and things, what kind of feelings do you have or anything at all.

Thanks.

Mr Kohlenstoff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2007 16:36
The level looks rather small on this plan, but interesting though. I think I remember the first thread... or at least a game with such leveldesign and blue textures.
Good luck with the game.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 00:30:05
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 00:30:05