Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / FPS x10 newbee

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Newbee on the block with FPS x10, treat me gently.

Two questions -

Ragdoll effect on characters. Is there an easy way of applying this effect, according to the manual it\'s all contained in a script file which I have to write. :\'(

Particle Sprites - Again found this out, but not in the manual. Any good choice of program that could be used to create these for importing into FPS creator.

Thanks

KAS
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2007 16:28
Quote: "Newbee on the block with FPS x10, treat me gently"

I think everyone is newbee on X10 for the moment

Cheese Cake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2007 16:49
Yep, everyone is new to x10.....so....

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2007 16:55
I heard they left Ragdoll out in the first release to get the 12 Rating. and Particles, as you call them.can be made with any graphics software.
DJ Professor K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2007 17:00
The ragdolls should be on the download section around these close days, at least thats what i understood.
airborne trooper
Years of Service
User Offline
Ragdoll effect according to Rick, will be available later today for the more mature Gamer (Needed a 16+ rating approval). For all those who bought the game, goto to their accounts and the download section later.

Have Fun.

P.S. - Partical effects limited to what is provided in the application, Damm, had great plans for using my own effects at some stage oh Well....

KAS
Doggy
Years of Service
User Offline
A quick question: I've read that not all custom- and modelpack-models work well with the x10, but what about the decals?

I've gathered and made some very nice (animated) decal-entities, so was hoping to be able to use them in the future as well.
airborne trooper
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey Doggy.

What did you use to create your animated decal entities, I was hoping to use particle illusions for creating some clever things but I don't think it's compatible. I also found out that you might not be able to use custom decals anyway in FPS x10 anyway.

Watch this cyberspace

KAS

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 09:46:54
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 09:46:54