Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Memblock issues

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi all I'm using DarkGDK that shipped with Visual Studio 2008 ^^ I'm working from example code written in DBPro.

I'm trying to convert the following code into DGDK:

copy memory get pixels pointer(),get memblock ptr(1),1920000

I need this line converting cos the program just flickers (I've written a custom copying routine - not nice), I'm writing a parralax-based game, with memblocks being used for the "layers", and i need this line converting so that it won't flicker ^^

thnx loads!
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2007 09:57
Code? One line doesn't tell us what you are doing in the rest of the program.

Utility plugins collection and
http://www.matrix1.demon.co.uk for older plug-ins and example code
Clint
Years of Service
User Offline
well... as I've already said, I need help with the conversion of that line of code, there isn't any need to know what is going on elsewhere in the code, save that the line above has been expanded into a custom writing-to-screen routine, this routine is the only code used in writing to the screen.

All I ask is for is some help getting the line of code converted, I'm well aware of what's going on elsewhere in my program

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 18:18:49
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 18:18:49