Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Sliding problem fixed???

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 8th Dec 2007 15:04
I looked at Bonds X10 ragdoll movie, and sure the ragdoll looks great but not the animations! Why? Because the Enemys is walking when they are standing still and play "Idle" animation when walking (Not always, but often).. I was going to buy X10, but if it still looks like this I wont even think about it..

"Right Man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"
Greek freak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2007 15:06
I quoted this again and I am going to do this again:

That was a pic from the beta and from the early one too! Moreover those characters were bon'ds (I think) so if he animated them not to move then they wouldn't,

The problem is not if there isn't after-death-life. The problem is if there is no life in life!
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2007 15:26
Is s4reals version a beta as well? (I dont know) It looked the same in His movie.. Do You mean the sliding problem is fixed by now?

Greek freak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2007 16:51
No it is not a beta. Personally I think it run pretty well and without any lag. There never was such a problem.(unless your comp has low specs of course)

The problem is not if there isn't after-death-life. The problem is if there is no life in life!
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2007 18:01
"There never was such a problem."

I dont agree, I belive My eyes more than Greek freak..
(I watched it five times, its no question about it.)

It wourld be better if We courld see more movies how the Enemys move and also the animations as well, Is the animations worse or better than in FPSC Classic? Does anyone know if it is possible to change skeleton and animations in X10? And how do You solve the "firespot bone" (The joint that is connected to the guns) when the X10 skeleton has been removed?
And can You still open the animations in fragmotion...

Fiberfrag
Years of Service
User Offline
I have to agree with Greek freak. My FPSX10 runs smooth with no lag with about 50-100 enemies in every level. Runs smooth and the enemies are attaching the way they should be.
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2007 21:15
Ok good.. But We didnt "talk" about lag at all.. We were talking about sliding "walk" & "Idle" animations..(Bad animation timing)
Next time read the headline before answer, ok...

Greek freak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2007 22:21
We doesn't anyone else give their opinion, so we can have a better idea of it?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 06:00:28
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 06:00:28