Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Ambient sounds? Where can I get some for my game?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2007 17:52
Hi,

I'm developing Project Thor, an FPSC Sci-Fi/Horror game, and need some spooky sorta ambient noise, like wind or something, but not too invasive - it needs to add a spooky atmosphere but not be over the top or invasive. Anywhere I can get thise from? I searched the boards but couldn't find anything.

Thanks.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=119286&b=25&p=0 - PROJECT THOR - FPSC Horror/Sci-Fi
NGXmusical
Years of Service
User Offline
I have been making music sence i was a kid and i am happy to share my inspiration to all of you guys.so please take a peek into my creativity.

Everything on this page is Free.I will never want to make any money whats so ever.There is no copyrighted because it comes from energy withing me and energy gave me this ability to express for free.

Why sell when it is given for free.

Any one can use them for any sort of things and you don`t even afto ask me for using them.Even thief can steal them and sell them on there own.
All I want is to give inspiration for more creation.
Think about the freedom of life.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=629296

I have done 42 songs.my recent work for the ambient music please listen to virtual conference,survival instinct and emotive dream.may your mind be relaxed!

please tell me what you think

everything is appreciated and thanks for looking.hope you like
Panabolic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Dec 2007 08:49
Are you just wanting the noise?

You can probalby buy an inexpensive Sound Effects CD, or check various sound Effects sites on the web.

Or are you wanting an audio track too?

~insert whitty comment here~

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 23:24:03
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 23:24:03