Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Cheap original music for your games

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2007 02:24 Edited at: 18th Sep 2008 20:00
You can hear some of my songs at http://www.soundclick.com/peacemaker , and all the songs on that link are free for any dbp games being programmed, so if you hear something there you like, feel free to use it

I can make orchestral music - Electronia music (Techno, trance, ambient) - HipHop and i've also done some 8-bit style music. I've made music for Cash Curtis and his game, Geisha house.

Ok, now on to the thing you are probably most curious about, what will it cost, as i said it will be cheap and here are the prices i'm thinking about.

(the prices have been changed contact me if you want more information)

It's that simple, and do keep in mind that you'll tell me exactly what you want, what genre, everything, and i'll try to keep it as professional and to your needs and description as posible.

Contact me through this E-mail adress; Karisigurd4@Gmail.com and tell me a little about the project and what kind of music you would need. When i start making the song for you i'll send you copies as it progresses and you can tell me if you want anything changed or anything like that. and in the end you will get an email from paypal (not sure how that works though) to pay and when we've taken care of that i'll send you a high quality rendered version of the song

ps. though i've started to try and sell music (though i have no hope in it working) i'll still upload free new songs to my soundclick page every now and then..

Looks funny..
jasonhtml
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2007 02:47
Quote: "i'm litterally afraid that i'll be called a noob from now on for posting this"

yep! because we have a sound board now

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2007 02:49 Edited at: 12th Dec 2007 02:53
yeah i realise that, but i thought it'd be better adverticing here, seing the low number of users posting on the music forums

but if it's any kind of problem posting here i can ask a mod to move this post? i've also seen others advertice their music on the dbp forums, so i dont know why me posting something like this here should be a problem?

Free music @ www.Soundclick.com\Peacemaker
Enigma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2007 04:01
That sounds cool. I will probably do that once I actually get going in a big game, though that will be in quite a long time :p lol

All hope is lost when one subjects to the malevolence of apathy. ~by me~
Trust in someone is a greater compliment than love. ~By me~
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2007 08:34
Moved.

We really need to keep the music posts here, if you want to stretch your marketing then I suggest making a small demo, maybe just a single track of your music with a particle tech demo or something like that, then you could post it elsewhere and get away with it.

We're going down... in a spiral to the ground...
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
ok, thanks Van B

Free music @ www.Soundclick.com\Peacemaker

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-19 08:18:30
Your offset time is: 2024-03-19 08:18:30