Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Can someone give me a syntax example using dbReadLong and the "long" declaration?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2007 02:32
Thats all... I'm fighting with the syntax - if you could just write a quick:

I am so close to finishing a "Leg" of my project and this came up readin a bitmap. I haven't don't any byte level file reading in C++ yet - so I'm trying to just get through this. It's just reading a bitmap file longhand.

Thanx In Advance!

Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2007 02:39
If you're looking to pass the address, use the & symbol on the left of the variable.

Tempest (DBP/DBCe)
Multisync V1 (DBP/DBCe)
jason p sage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2007 02:45
Thanx a bunch - I it worked. I DID try that - but I had so many of the SAME kind of errors - I didn't think it helped - I changed em all after reading your post - a whella!

Thanx for the fast response.... Next Up - HeightMap -> Terrain but "Stretch/Shrunk" to fit (I hope...with averages etc... so dimensions of height map don't Really matter - nor size of "terrain" verts. It will hopefully "Do the best it can" with percentages and averaging and stuff.

Thanx - I'm off and running Benjamin!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 18:15:42
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 18:15:42