Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Code Snippets / car stuff .. again

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi, hope you like this, I still can't do it properly though and I'm getting down, but any way.. thats ok
Blanka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2003 02:28
Great...so what is it you wanted?

advice? or just for us to see ?

could move the camera into a better position to see it. it took me a while to reaise i was actualling moving.
Stevo
Years of Service
User Offline
1. I've been trying to make a car sim, can you tell me how to work out angular velocity Blanka? in radians or kinetic friction? I do have masked coders code but I've been trying to work it out for myself as well.
2. I think you probably couldn't see it moving very well because of the plain green background, sorry I didn't think of that, I did have a grass bitmap there though, you would have seen it properly then.

3.It is just a demo code though so if it doesn't do much sorry
if you rem out the camera position and point camera bit put in set camera to follow, that should sort out the camera bit. The reason the camera is like that is so I could see how it was doing corners etc

thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 05:45:08
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 05:45:08