Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Code Snippets / New GUI update!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay I fixed the coloring system so each gui window will be exactly the color you picked! and not darker and all the coloration now is exactly 100% accurate! when you specify WinCol(r,g,b) it accurately create the RIGHT shinny edge colors and darkened colors! Also split TEXT coloring to its own command all text is now seprate so you can make sure it can be seen on your buttons and everything! ADDED new GUI window shape! there is two master files MASTER1 or MASTER2 that you can use one is normal shape and the other is ROUNDED YAY! with a nice textsheet title bar! fixed the last of the bugs inthe device files! its good to go contains two examples both the same program but each has the two diffrent gui window types and demonstrate the color accuracy as i made the windows a normally used to be really dark color thats now exactly the correct color, I didnt feel like finishing the level editor that the programs happened to be for the demo but if you like feel free to do so! and slap your name on it I dont care.

get the update here http://members.aol.com/ironhoof7/gui2.zip
-----\
There was a man on the stairs that wasn't there.
He wasn't there agian today I think he's from the CIA.
granada
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2002 21:50
hi ironhoof

downloaded the update okay
but cant download the origanal x

it tells me that, this appears to be a web page!

dave

just trying to learn
Kohai of UWDesign
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2002 13:23
Ironhoof > Kohai again !

Damn, some gui stuff ! Now, isn't there a webpage listing all your snippets ! Come on pliz ...

Thx

( mail me, if you need a quick webpage, i could help )

[Kohai]
[url]www.underwaredesign.com[url] [url]kohaistyle.com[url]
pIII 733/256 Ram/Geforce 256
vivi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 23:26
I played it......i like it......i need to find something to hate.......i like everything....ahhhhhhhh!

WHY WAIT FOR GAMES.......MAKE THEM COME TO YOU
>>>>[URL]www.sharksoft.scripterz.com[/URL]<<<<<
THANKS IN ADVANCE

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 13:00:11
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 13:00:11