Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Looking forward to participating & free tunes

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Dec 2007 08:34
Hi all,

I just reloaded DBP and am getting ready to dig in and hopefuly have some fun and make some new friends and collaborators here in the forums. If you need my help or an opinon, let me know.

I also wanted to offer up about 50 free songs and sounds for your use on my website. http://www.seraphicpanoply.com

There are multiple genre's, so there is lot's to pick from.
I have only been at this off and on for about two years now. So, I am still learning, but I have been very blessed that my music has been used commercially and non-commercially both on an off the web.

I am definetly interested in collaborating on projects of all types and sizes be they open-source, freeware or commercial.

BTW, everything I release is done so under the Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported Creative Commons license. You can read more about it at my website or email me.

Pease.....

~insert whitty comment here~
code master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2008 20:34
Nice.

In2The dark is a really nice collection.

I particularly like System Overload, Sounds very halo to me.

I love the guitar on sunny spring day.

Creepers Jeepers has a really tense atmosphere.

Kudos,
Nice Work.

Panabolic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2008 20:41
Thanks Code Master

~insert whitty comment here~

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-19 07:46:13
Your offset time is: 2024-03-19 07:46:13