Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Hostile Level for the New Year!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2007 20:55 Edited at: 5th Jan 2008 21:11
Hostel Level Story Line:

I have decided to create a Hostel level after watching the movie. The story line comes right out of the movie as you are in a room ready to be put through the worst possible hell. It is up to you get out of there while you still can. I included a movie clip from the movie of the game we created and tried to match best as possible. You get the idea as the game takes off where the movie finishes.

Hostel plot summary

Two American college buddies Paxton and Josh backpack through Europe and along the way pick up a new friend named Oli, an Icelander who is also travelling. During their search for narcotics and women Paxton and Josh are eventually lured by a fellow traveler to what's described as a nirvana for American backpackers –a particular hostel in an out-of-the-way Slovakian town stocked with Eastern European women as desperate as they are gorgeous. On the train they meet an odd surgeon who takes a liking to Josh. Soon the three friends arrive and easily pair off with exotic beauties Natalya and Svetlana. In fact, too easily... Initially distracted by the good time they're having, the two Americans quickly find themselves trapped in an increasingly sinister situation when their friend Oli mysteriously disappears and soon what they will discover is the darkest, sickest recess of human nature – if they survive.

The level is ready for download here:

http://www.metalkill.com/fpsc/hostel/Hostel_Level.exe

Screenshots of the game are here:

Enjoy and happy New Year!

TJ

chees hed
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2007 21:29
looks good. so this would be a "hostile fan game". question: did you do sometthing to those zombies? they look different.

hello little children UUUAAHHH ARRRGG HELP ITS GOT ME AAAHHHHHHH...... BBBRRRAAAIIINNS, HUNGRY.

metalkill
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "looks good. so this would be a "hostile fan game". question: did you do sometthing to those zombies? they look different."

Yes, a Hostile fan game. Working on models for X10 and will release a level for that also. Tha working on the X10 Title Dante's Inferno. I skinned the looks of the models a bit. The Zombie has a face skin, the doc has a new set of barbed wire mouth, the cop has a new face skin along with the nurse zombie.. She has a half mask on... Nothing big just loads of fun!

TJ
Snipesoul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2007 22:09
I just beat the whole level lol. I don't understand why so many different mixed weapons were placed.

Snipe to Success
metalkill
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I just beat the whole level lol. I don't understand why so many different mixed weapons were placed."

That is how the movie is setup.... A bunch of weapons in each room to torture the people. Pretty twisted movie. Tons of torture items. I didn't have enough compared to the movie... Anyway I am going to make better in X10 when I finish the skins and stuff. Glad you beat the level

TJ
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2007 23:18
PLEASE don`t mix the weaponpacks!

Its my Freedom, Its my Duty, Its my War!
chees hed
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2007 02:02
keep it all on the same way that way your not walking down with nothing on your hands and when you pick up a pistol a glove mysterially appears. ( unless the glove has 12000 volts and your health will start going down faster than a bucket of chicken at Opra's )

what doesn't kill me makes me stronger; but if something kills me, I'm not that strong am I?

Ross tra damus
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2007 12:55
Sorry but the film was called 'Hostel' not 'Hostile'.

Just thought I would point that out.

The level looks good by the way but FPS is down because of that very long central corridoor.

Keep up the good work.
metalkill
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2007 21:43 Edited at: 31st Dec 2007 22:30
Sorry man, typo and with the holidays I am not thinking right. Fixing everything right now. That hallway scene was the only thing I can think of doing with the movie. It will work better with X10. Can't wait to make stuff like this in FPSX10! If a MOD can change the title of this post for me as I can't change the typo. Everything else is changed and fixed. Thanks Ross tra damus!

TJ

bobert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2008 02:05
why have you mixed mp 6 weapons with default sci fi weapons?

classic gamer
chees hed
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2008 02:21 Edited at: 1st Jan 2008 02:29
downloading now man, ill tell you how it is once i play it.

EDIT: hmmm, didnt work

what doesn't kill me makes me stronger; but if something kills me, I'm not that strong am I?

metalkill
Years of Service
User Offline
Uploading new level. Made the fames a bit better in the middle hallway. Added an ending that runs solid FPS...

weapon issue fixed...

Uploading now and than can download here:

TJ

chees hed
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2008 15:31 Edited at: 1st Jan 2008 15:49
alright ill see if this one works for me.

EDIT: played it, probably one of the best fpsc games ive ever played! nice job! but, i suggest you only use weapons from mp10, dont mix 3 or 4 different m,odel packs

bobert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2008 16:58
Quote: "probably one of the best fpsc games ive ever played!"

look around the botb thread now there is some awesome games!

but i too have played it aswell its really good with nice lightmapping but yet again why have you mixed weapons?

classic gamer
chees hed
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2008 18:24
never been to the botb thread. but i have played quite a few games and this is really good, exceot for mixed weapons and i would be immoble every once in a whil and have to commmit suicide to get free

bobert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2008 18:56
lol that happened to me as well

classic gamer
chees hed
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2008 19:39

metalkill
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "why have you mixed weapons"

It was late last night and I was messed up for new year. I am going to set only one weapons pack tonight and upload tonight. Happy New Year to all!

TJ

bobert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2008 20:13
okay thanks looking forward to it!

classic gamer
chees hed
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2008 20:42 Edited at: 1st Jan 2008 20:44
use mp10 and 9 ( idunno its just better, and it fits the scene )

metalkill
Years of Service
User Offline

There ya go. Uploading now. Give it 10 min's. I used MP5 so I can have the bat, axe and knife along with a few of the MP5 weapons.

I am starting on a zombie level now. Working on the skinning now for the characters. I will use MP10 for this level coming soon.

Enjoy.

TJ

chees hed
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2008 21:56
awe, i liked the zombie hands. using the bat, axe, or knife i always got killed. the zombie hands knocks them down and when they on the ground i can unleash my fury or go to attack a different enemy.

metalkill
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "awe, i liked the zombie hands. using the bat, axe, or knife i always got killed. the zombie hands knocks them down and when they on the ground i can unleash my fury or go to attack a different enemy."

When I was testing I had the brass knuckles and I was cornered by two zombies and would not get out. I had to hit them 100 times and they kept getting up for more. LOL

TJ

Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2008 22:22
...nice effort, metalkill.

Widow 13 - Coming Spring 2008
metalkill
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "...nice effort, metalkill. "

Thanks Seth, I am new so still learning a bit...

TJ

Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2008 03:27
...you're getting there.

Widow 13 - Coming Spring 2008
chees hed
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2008 17:59
keep it up man its looking great.

some kid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2008 04:28
not much of a plot...

fools! I'l destroy them alll!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* *cough*
chees hed
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2008 15:38
he's assuming you saw the movie. though i havent and dont plan to, so metal kill, you should probably tell us what's going on here.

metalkill
Years of Service
User Offline
Hostel plot summary

Two American college buddies Paxton and Josh backpack through Europe and along the way pick up a new friend named Oli, an Icelander who is also travelling. During their search for narcotics and women Paxton and Josh are eventually lured by a fellow traveler to what's described as a nirvana for American backpackers –a particular hostel in an out-of-the-way Slovakian town stocked with Eastern European women as desperate as they are gorgeous. On the train they meet an odd surgeon who takes a liking to Josh. Soon the three friends arrive and easily pair off with exotic beauties Natalya and Svetlana. In fact, too easily... Initially distracted by the good time they're having, the two Americans quickly find themselves trapped in an increasingly sinister situation when their friend Oli mysteriously disappears and soon what they will discover is the darkest, sickest recess of human nature – if they survive.

TJ

Johny English
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2008 23:25 Edited at: 5th Jan 2008 23:28
Quote: "Hostel plot summary

TJ
"

The story of the film is taken in Slovakia. But it was filmed in the Czech republic.

SIXOFT - This is not just a game, this is a SIXOFT game.
Micro Sucks
Years of Service
User Offline
@Metalkill

There's a "New Year Level Competition" why don't you enter a level you made!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 01:21:07
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 01:21:07