Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Hasis -FPS-

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Well this is my first game on fpsc, Its called "Hasis" and its a first-person shooter. Its about a guy thats a Lieutenant special force agent. He is sent to report on an enemy location. When he goes further into detail he notices the satellite there blocks outgoing messages. He finds in the basement of this base is an underground alien base. The aliens are called scions. The scions are an underground race that have been living under the crust for over 5,000 years, they can breath in any sort of gas put off and they can power themselves from energy given off by the core. They can live for ever unless killed by another being. So who found them ? The Germans. This game is put in the 1945-8ish time. But what the Germans dont know is that they have a disease that can spread by touch which will turn you into a blood thirsty being. You will become a scion...

dark coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2008 11:09
Wrong board, all FPSC projects go in http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_read&i=25.

DrewG
Years of Service
User Offline
UR NOT COMEDIAN!!

Roxas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2008 13:17
KeithC! Another one escaped..

Your signature has been erased by a mod
TEH_CODERER
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2008 13:49
3 guesses what the board entitled 'FPSC Showcase' is for.
I'm afraid I don't know enough of FPSC to know how much work you've actually done there and how much is done for you but it looks good!

Tom J
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2008 14:17
I'm sure a mod could move this to the correct board if this was brought to their attention.
Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2008 15:46
Quote: "UR NOT COMEDIAN!!"

You're even less of one.

Superman wears Chuck Norris PJ's
MBgames
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok... this helped
Zombie 20
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2008 18:00
MBgames- Sorry, nevermind the harsh ones, tom is right if a mod sees this they can move it to showcase. The thing is, while you can freely use the w.i.p. board for your creations in fpsc, at the point your game seems right now, its just not ready for a w.i.p. thread, but keep it up and bring us a demo and we'll tell you what we think. Keep at it and we'll be playing your shooter soon, best of luck.

Zombie

Coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee cappacino, JAVA!
tha_rami
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2008 18:18
MBGames, don't mind them, they're just territorially agressive beasts trying to keep their forums to themselves - which is utter nonsense. We do expect somewhat more progress for FPSC titles on these boards, and in the meanwhile, The FPSC Showcase board is exactly your best bet.

A mod has been erased by your signature because it was larger than 600x120
TEH_CODERER
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2008 20:51
Quote: "Wrong board, all FPSC projects go in http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_read&i=25."

Quote: "3 guesses what the board entitled 'FPSC Showcase' is for.
I'm afraid I don't know enough of FPSC to know how much work you've actually done there and how much is done for you but it looks good!
"

Quote: "I'm sure a mod could move this to the correct board if this was brought to their attention."

Umm...how was any of that aggressive? We all merely pointed out that this was the wrong board and directed him to the correct place. I went on to say his game looked good so I fail to see the aggression. Sorry if it came across as such.

Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2008 02:19
On a more constructive note.

@MB:

I suggest for a serious project, that you make a custom HUD for your game. I've written tutorial for this in the FPSC Scripts board.

Also, you may want to play around with the ambience of your level a lil bit to give it a different feel.

And lastly, I would suggest populating your level with a little bit more.... stuff. Lol

The one and only,
~PlystirE~

Urlforce:
Dude, I'd rather be declared a dbpro noob than an fpsc legend any day!
da power pwnerer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2008 21:39
Also, maybe using the registered version of FPSC. The one without the splash screen.

-Dan

http://Freewebs.com/noobisoft
Come to Noobisoft's website today!
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2008 12:24
Hmm... I have seen quite a few terrible FPSC games... But this one looks like a 3 minute game if I may be honest, You need to put time and detail in your game. And also, put its topic in the right board.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 00:25:29
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 00:25:29