Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Young Composer

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2008 17:40
Hi,

I've been composing for around 2 years. I'm fairly new, but have had a lot of experience in studios, music in general, and composing.

My favourite genre's are Minimalism and Film/TV Music. My influences include Einaudi, Daniel Pemberton and John Williams.

I've uploaded two pieces, one of which is a piano solo in a minimalistic style. Could potentially be used for credits, light hearted gaming. The other is a piece I wrote today, in about half an hour. It's not brilliant, but I wanted to try and write a piece giving a "dark" sense.

To listen to my piece's, follow this link: http://www.stage.fm/edparry

Please give feedback if you have the time to these two pieces.

If you would like to use either of them, please contact me. If you would like me to write something for a game, also contact me.

Thanks,
Chaski

Film/Game Composer
Luke314pi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2008 22:01
I enjoyed Land of the Unknown, I thought it had a nice melody. It would work well for certain cutscenes too I think. I couldn't finish listening to Symphony Strings. I think it was too repetitive and basic.

Chaski
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2008 22:04
Hi,

Thanks for listening to my music.

Yes, I agree. Symphony Strings is too repetitive and boring. It was in no way finished, and was simply the result of a few minutes improvisation. Although hopefully you got the idea that the music created a certain atmosphere, even if it was only the first few seconds.

Film/Game Composer

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-19 06:56:28
Your offset time is: 2024-03-19 06:56:28