Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Here is a screenshot of a game caleld "underground"

go to to download the demo
http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/b4449751b1_72.7MB

and go to http://orenjitora.com/games/underground.html
for more info(updated often)

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2008 08:14 Edited at: 6th Jan 2008 08:15
Heres my advice, learn lightmapping Better, make the rooms more realistically smaller, place more than 5 entities in one room, spread those entities out more, as in don't put 4 of the 5 entities you have in that picture near or on the same wall, that unbalances the room and makes one side look blander than the other. like you did. not really much more i can say except, thats a pretty bland and uninteresting screen shot, the point of taking a screen shot is to take interesting shots, not bland "Heres this room, there are enemy's shooting at me. wow." dont take this the wrong way, you have potential and you have the will to want to make games, just, try harder, don't rush the creation, the only thing that comes of a rushed game, is that no one but YOU *the designer of the game* will ever play it. if you want people to actually download and review your game, then i suggest spending more than 1 day making it.

You'll Know When You See It.

Death has no end
some kid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2008 19:18
nice use of lighting. keep up the good work!

fools! I'l destroy them alll!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* *cough*

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 01:20:13
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 01:20:13