Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / FX Composer 2 with Dark GDK ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2008 04:27
Hi everyone,

I found a few threads regards FX Composer on here but they seem a bit out-dated and ontop of that are only oriented at DB Pro.

I was wondering if anyone here has tried using FX Composer 2 with Dark GDK and if they were successfull in doing so. I been trying to get it working using the huge shader explantion thread but since it only refers to DB Pro it didn't work in the end, which was a total shame to be honest .

If anyone has done it please could you chuck in a quick tutorial on how you've done it or run me through it on MSN/Google Chat I'd be very grateful! I realize it would be rather a big pain for anyone to do but it would be in the end Highly usefull to everybody else who is interested in doing this!

Thank You very much in advance in what ever help anyone can offer.

- asuris
tempicek
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2008 08:50
You call dbLoadEffect() to load an .fx file where you have your shaders. Then you call dbPerformCheckListForEffectValues() to obtain a list of effect constants, which can be then set with dbSetEffectConstant*() function. Finally, you call dbSetObjectEffect() to apply the effect on particular object. And you are done Is that what you wanted?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 15:59:18
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 15:59:18