Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Code Snippets / Print thingy

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2003 18:10
here is a code snippet that i made for a dude so he didn't have to use input (even though i think input is easier)

enjoy!
---Mattman
"Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done." Andy Rooney
Eddie Gordo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2003 18:40
um...i hate to say this mattman when i get home ill post the one i did it works better.

I DONT MEAN TO BE A FLAME HERE I APOLOGIZE IF IS OUND LIKE IT

In our hearts and minds we keep the powers of love, hope and the hidden powers of evil in which we can mold a hero or daemon of ourselves-Book of Enoch Chapter III
Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2003 19:14
ya, i know it stinks. i might edit it if i'm bored, but this was just a starter thing for peeps to expand on. no hard feelins ed.

---Mattman
"Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done." Andy Rooney
andrew11
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2003 19:40
Um... Couldn't you just do Print Inkey$()? You don't need to tell it what letter to print because inkey$() already contains that letter.

"All programmers are playwrites and all computers are lousy actors" -Anon
Click Here!!!
Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2003 19:57
is that in dbc?

---Mattman
ReD_eYe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2003 20:33
yup have a look at the text box post where i did what andrew11 said

hi guys
QbasicLover
Years of Service
User Offline
And you might want the program to wait until you type zero or something so it doesnt end right away...

Q,Dark,And Blitz Basic...
I'll undertsand programming
completle when pigs fly...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 17:37:07
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 17:37:07