Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / [LOCKED] Not sure where to post this but...$$$

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, my name is Chad and I need you!!!

I am but a lowly college student, looking for a break from the real world. I have an idea for a game, web-based, no downloads or anything, just texts and things..but I don't know algorithym or programming. That's where YOU come in, I have a small sum of cash (there are three 0's behind it lol). I am willing to pay a programmer to create the engine that I need to get my game underway, please reply here if you're a programmer looking for work.

I know exactly what I want in the game and how I want it to look...PLEASE someone help me :-(

I have the idea's, I want to pay you to bring them to life!!
TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2008 19:32
Sorry, my eyes aren't too good - at first glance, your name looked like Mr BS - not Mr 85.

But, I'm locking this thread not because of the fact that your name is clever, but simply because our AUP doesn't allow Team Requests or posts hiring programmers without prior arrangement from TGC.

If you wish to pursue this for real, please contact TGC support.

TDK_Man

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 10:27:14
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 10:27:14