Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / CLI problem, newbie here

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, hoping someone can help me out here. I just downloaded the demo of Dark Basic, and whenever I click the CLI, it takes me there and then the screen flashes black and white 100 times a second. I cant even look at the screen, makes me sick.

Does anyone know what could be causing this? Any help is appreciated, looking forward to trying this program out. Thanks
DarkSith
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 14:19
You haven't got any CD's in any drives have you? This causes DB to lock up on mine. Try either using a different resolution and check that the graphics card is compatible. You may need to update your drivers. What Version of Windows are you running? Hope this helps.

"He will join us, or die my Master..." - Darth Vader
Nilrem
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 17:01 Edited at: 26th Jun 2003 17:01
I've never tried the demo of DBP (you said DB but I'm figuring you meant DBP), however I have heard countless tales of how buggy it is and how it should be removed or updated with a newer version as it does DBP no justice. So perhaps your CLI problem is due to bugs and not your OS and/or machine specifications.

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Drifter
Years of Service
User Offline
I get the same problem with my CLI and it is the real version

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 13:44:06
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 13:44:06