Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Enhanced Animations debug error

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2008 22:39
Hi, I get this error when I try to debug: 'Unhandled exception at 0x7c812a5b in DarkStrike.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: std::bad_alloc at memory location 0x0013fcc4..'.

If I click Continue I get: 'DarkStrike.exe has triggered a breakpoint'.

If I click it for a final time I get: 'DarkStrike.exe has triggered a breakpoint'.

Here's my code:

Anyone have a idea how to solve this?

Thanks.
jason p sage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2008 15:22
for starters - if I was use I'd shrink the number of lib's you're including in this sample - to only the ones you need to recreate the problem. I came in here to help and you have physics, shader light thing, ez rotate etc... and you didn't say where the code breaks exactly - so - I'm leaving ... but I'll flag to get emails in case you give more info - and so I can see any one elses posts that might zero in on this.

E.g. I don't have ALL those lib's so I can't even try the code.

Dark Inferno Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2008 23:27
I've tried it with just 'DarkGDK.h' and 'EnhancedAnimations.h'. It breaks on 'DWORD PoseAnim = EnAn_AnimLoad("Pose.anim");'

Thanks.
jason p sage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2008 06:17
(I don't have the Enhanced Animation Thing...but...) Tell Us - is that recreatable with just that "Pose.anim" file or other files as well. If Other files as well - were they all created with the same "editor" or creation tool?

Just trying to think through what we can to figure out if its actually a flaw with the animation file - or perhaps a bug in Enhanced Animations.

Dark Inferno Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2008 09:58
The file is created with Enhanced Animations. It happens with any file.
jason p sage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2008 14:28
Isn't Enhanced Animations a addon - not created by TGC? If this is the case - you might actually get a decent response by contacting the author.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 11:39:08
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 11:39:08