Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Street Fighter Signiture Gif

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2003 00:54
personally after Super StreetFighter2 ... none of the updates really did it for me, the best console 3D update of SF imo was Tekken - it was a natural evolution but even that hasn't really evolved over the consoles unfortunately, you play Tekken it is essencially identical to Tekken Tag

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2003 02:19
With Tekken I like the idea that each button is a separate limb, thats cool, but you're right it never really evolved. I thought the best Street Fighters were Super Street Fighter II Turbo (Stupid name but best version of a classic) and Street Fighter Alpha 2. Most of the rest were too similar, but slightly less well balanced. That said I love the over the topness of a six on six Marvel VS Capcom bout

Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes, They got them hoppy legs & twitchy little noses,
And what's with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?
Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2003 02:37
definitely, Street Fighter II Turbo really was the best of the classics

did i mention i also enjoy the super insane Street Fighter II Rainbow? lmao! watta wackout game dude!

Shoryuken from one side all the way to the other side, firing 10+ homing Sonic Booms, mid-air Bison attack (boxer), ppl can just go when they have a go at this, thx to those Capcom game crackers

Snake? What happened? Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!! - Colonel Roy Campbell

Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2003 09:07
I don't know, I thought Killer Instinct was the best SNES quality fighter, I was a god with Spinal. Shame I haven't played it since the N64 came out.

Teenage Male Geek + Female Remotly Intersted in Common Geek Activities = Teenage Male Jackass
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2003 13:57
Yeah Rainbow was well hard, it was a cracked version not a Capcom game, but you knew that

Killer Instinct was great, and the N64 version was even better Needs an arcade stick though, the n64 pad can't really cut it.

Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes, They got them hoppy legs & twitchy little noses,
And what's with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?
CrayZemon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2003 19:29
Killer Instict was cool! I delt serious damage with Jago - ("hoooooooo-ya").

"I need gopher-chucks!!"
Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2003 04:15
Heh, I never like Jago (always called him jack-off), Oricid and Saberwolf were nice untill you had to pull a combo-breaker real quick. Man I miss playing that game with my friends, I even had the slappies down.

Teenage Male Geek + Female Remotly Intersted in Common Geek Activities = Teenage Male Jackass

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 05:09:15
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 05:09:15