Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] New Game in the Works (Death Wish) A Tribute

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello everyone I'm new to this forum just started playing around with FPSC liking it so far. Now I know a few pages back in this forum some had proposed a game tilted "Death Wish" but I am a huge Charles Bronson and Death Wish fan so this is a tribute to those great movies. I will be putting up some screenshots soon. A little more info I will be putting music that is very familiar to Death Wish, and custom title screens etc. I will be posting more soon and hello again!

-Dark Matter Productions
Ehetyz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2008 21:01 Edited at: 21st Feb 2008 00:16
AAAAWESOME!

Though please post some screens quick, or this'll get locked and you'll be put to post moderation.

Death Wish, Mod Edit yeah!

-Astek Games Developer-
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2008 00:11
Quote: "Though please post some screens quick, or this'll get locked and you'll be put to post moderation."

you'll be on moderation if you dont edit you're bleeped out word fast

You'll Know When You See It.

Death has no end

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 03:19:21
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 03:19:21