Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Changing the background colour in 3D and the info file listing all commands.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
How to do this in a 3D window, the dark blue default is not the most desirable colour for my 'experiments'.

Also, is the information file listing all the commands that comes with DarkGDK out of date ?

I ask as there are commands I have used, that are just not listed in there. ( or I just can't find them )

dbInk( ) for example.
jason p sage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2008 15:24
First Check DarkGDK docs - then Check DBPro Docs - then go Look in the DarkGDK header files for the "Missing" stuff.

Sometimes you have to make you're own declarations for things TGC forgot to add to the header files.

Some I know about (Search for That did it to get right where I listed them): http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=124372&b=22

How I toggle Backdrop (per camera)

The way to globally set the color for all Cams (cuz thats how it works) is: dbBackdropColor( DWORD RGB); or dbBackdropColor(dbRGB(Red,Green,Blue));

theagg
Years of Service
User Offline
As I don't have DBPro installed, I don't have access to those docs sadly !

Irrespective of that though, dbBackdropColor doesn't seem to have any effect, no matter what RGB values I set. I still stays the same dark blue.

Nor does dbSetWindowSize for that matter. Most odd.
jason p sage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2008 16:01
Download the DB Classic Tutorial and read those docs (though less of em) and I think you may find a wiki MAYBE online. Google is your friend.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 11:40:03
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 11:40:03