Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Freeze problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2008 23:31 Edited at: 23rd Feb 2008 00:15
I was tooling about with extremely simple vehicle control, using the cop car model from DarkMATTER, and I've come across a problem. For some reason, the moment I enter the main program loop, it freezes. I tried commenting everything inside, and it seems that the loop itself is the problem. Other than a lack of proper organization, I don't think there's anything wrong with my code:

A quick response would be most appreciated!

EDIT: It may be of some relevance that I'm using Windows Vista, but I've been using DarkGDK all day without incident before now. (Previously I used my laptop, which has WinXP. I installed the GDK on this computer this morning.) My other projects/solutions do work, so could it be corrupted in some way? I'm not very familiar with VC++. (I hated it before now, actually. I was hard-core Dev-C++.)

EDIT x2: Issue resolved, and man do I feel stupid. Take a quick look at the code, and you should see what's missing!

My site, for various stuff that I make.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 11:31:56
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 11:31:56