Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / 2-3 players (users) online game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2008 21:57
I have just started to DBpro. I have completed very much games with pascal and flash but I do not know how can I write them in DBpro. I have orderd the books but they wil in my hands in 15 days.

Until this time I want to start writng my new game, Online Monopoly game. When it finished there will be a platform and user can play online games.

Is there any body help me at this stage.

Thank you.

New Games
pirate
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2008 05:28
looking in the codebase is the best place to start. studying every tutorial you can get your hands on will also help. programming a monopoly game can be a big step when you just start out.look all through the game creators site and try to learn all the basics of programming dbpro..you can also visit my site at http://www.jandscreations.com i have a large collection of tutorials and can give you more 1 on 1 help in my forums.

thanks, pirate
Paul08
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2008 14:46
just wondered if you knew there was already an online monopoly game - i bought it about 8 years ago, worked quite well but no1 ever played it as monopoly can last several hours - perhaps while your waiting work on some of your game logic - write down on paper some rules and what you want to happen - perhaps if you introduced some new ideas you could cut the game time and make quicker rounds etc
Newturk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 22:15
Yes, I know there is an online version. But, actually you can not lay it online. Anyway, my game is different and I will combine it with some special skill corners and the game name will be completely different.

In real money side good players can earn money over a target value.

Yes, I will start with basic games at first. But, I need your help everytime.

New Games
Newturk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2008 23:40
I fiished volume 1 book and searched for sample multiplayer games but they were not work or very comlicated. I need a simle multiplayer game.

New Games
Newturk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2008 14:43
My game is going well. I completed its %45. But, I want to know how can I place a internet link. I want to place banners to the one side and players can click on banner and go to the required internet address.

Is there any possiblity of this?

New Games

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 14:27:07
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 14:27:07